jeudi 9 mai 2013

Amanda Bynes Talks Clothing Line


She hasn’t exactly helped herself with all the negative press as of late, but Amanda Bynes still insists she’ll come out with her very own line of apparel.
The “She’s the Man” actress previously announced she quit acting and would be moving to New York City to pursue her fashion design aspirations, and that’s just what she’s doing.
Of the flavor of her range, Bynes told press, "My line will be a mixture of sick styles, and it's going to be for everybody… I'll design clothes because I want to, not because I need the money."
Amanda added, "I love Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's clothing line, Elizabeth and James, and I love how Justin Bieber dresses.”



filed under Amanda Bynes, Fashion
 celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!