jeudi 9 mai 2013

Ashley Tisdale Talks Molly Shannon in Maniac May/June 2013


Adding another magazine cover to her credit, Ashley Tisdale is featured on the front of the May/June 2013 issue of Maniac magazine.
After teaming up with celeb photographer April Hubal, the 27-year-old actress dished about staying in contact with famous friends and working alongside Molly Shannon.
Check out GossipCenter's recap of Miss Tisdale's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Maniac!
On "Scary Movie 5":
"Comedy is one of my favorite things to do. It's very different for me. Molly Shannon is one of the funniest people I've ever met. She's hilarious There's a scene I filmed with Molly in the background in a bathroom stall. She's like making these, uh, noises. I laugh every single time. There's only one take that I didn't laugh, and that's the one that made it in the movie."
On keeping friendships in Hollywood:
"I love to see what my friends do. I love creating these little families everywhere I go. There aren't a lot of people in this business who are very supportive. It's awesome that we still have that bond."



filed under Ashley Tisdale, Magazines

celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!