mercredi 8 mai 2013

Britney Spears in Shape June 2013: Dieting Is Tough


After continuous battles with her weight, Britney Spears is showing off her perfectly toned bod on the cover of Shape magazine's June 2013 issue.
The "Toxic" singer sizzles in a white hot bikini for the front page shot while opening up about her struggles with working out and keeping up with her diets.
Check out a few highlights of Miss Spears' interview below. For more, be sure to visit Shape!
On sticking to her diet:
"Dieting is tough... because my specialties are spaghetti, brownies, and chocolate chip cookies. I try not to make those too often or I'll eat the whole bowl of dough."
On maintaining her amazing physique:
"I like it, then again, I hate it. I'm in my 30's now, so I have to work harder to keep it up. I'm doing 90 minutes of yoga twice a week in addition to a lot of cardio- hour- long sessions three times a week with my trainer Tony Martinez. The [Vegas] performances won't be simple - they'll be a massive party from start to finish. And to pull this off, I have to be in top condition and running at full speed."



filed under Britney Spears, Magazines
 celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!