lundi 6 mai 2013

Britney Spears: Thousand Oaks Gal

Starting her day off with a trip to the grocery store, Britney Spears headed out in Thousand Oaks, CA on Monday (May 6).
The "I'm Not A Girl" songstress kept her look casual in sweats and Ugg boots as she headed out to her vehicle while sipping on an ice cold Sprite.
Switching to career news, it looks like Britney's "Scream & Shout" co-lead, Will.i.am, will be taking a larger role in the pop sensation's next album.
In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, the Black Eyed Peas member said, "After I did a song on 'Femme Fatale' -- 'Big Fat Bass' -- and then we did 'Scream & Shout,' she really liked the way we worked because of my approach," adding, "So they asked me to be involved in, not producing and writing every song, but to be an executive producer on the songs."



filed under Britney Spears

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!