lundi 6 mai 2013

Chris Pine in Out June/July 2013: Audiences Respond To Humanity

With his upcoming sci-fi flick "Star Trek: Into Darkness" nearing its anticipated premiere, Chris Pine pitched in on promotional efforts by covering Out magazine's June/July 2013 issue.
While rocking a few poses for the Nino Muñoz-shot spread, the "Unstoppable" hottie chatted about the struggles of having a relationship in Hollywood and what he thinks people really look for in him.
Check out a few highlights from Mr. Pine's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Out magazine!
On his bachelor lifestyle:
"It's really hard in our business to maintain something. For me, right now, it'd be really hard."
On what really makes him stand out:
"I certainly don't want to take away from what I hope is talent [either]. You just hold on as desperate as you to who you are, and show faults and flaws. I think audiences really respond to humanity- and by that I mean all the great things and all the really s***** things. The more vulnerability you can show, the more flaws you can truthfully inhabit - that's what I think is responsive for grabbing a person's interest."
On his reaction to co-star Zachary Quinto coming out:
"So happy for him, oh man. I thought it was rad. It was really, really cool. He did it on his own time, on his own schedule. And Jonathan [Groff], who he's dating, is such a lovely man. He's agood guy and a great actor, and they make a fantastic couple. I couldn't be happier for Zach."



filed under Chris Pine, Magazines

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!