lundi 6 mai 2013

After a lot of controversy and anticipation, Farrah Abraham's sex tape was officially released on Monday (May 6).
Taking to Twitter to acknowledge the news, the "Teen Mom" star wrote, "Well looks like Vivid released their version of my video…ya I'm not watching, but thank you all for the positive compliments #XXX."

Clearly not in the mood to hear the opinions of others, Abraham added, "I know what's out—Don't talk to [me] about it. Thanks."
As previously reported by GossipCenter, the former MTV beauty sold her x-rated flick, "Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom," to Vivid Entertainment for close to seven figures.
In a statement about the final product, Farrah said, "I am very pleased with the outcome and to have this opportunity to be an entrepreneur in another unexpected light in my life."
"This is a risk for me to take, however I feel comfortable having given the rights to Vivid, a company I know can handle the media and press surrounding my sexuality," she added.



filed under Farrah Abraham, Celebrity News

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!