mardi 7 mai 2013

Kerry Washington Talks Career Success in ELLE June 2013

Posted Tuesday May 7, 2013 1:40 PM GMT
She's gearing up for the season finale of her hit ABC series "Scandal" and during promotions Kerry Washington graced the cover of ELLE magazine's June 2013 issue.
The "Django Unchained" beauty looked absolutely gorgeous donning designer duds from Giorgio Armani and Tom Ford for the Horst Diekgerdes-shot spread while opening up about her successful career and her thoughts on ever going into modeling.
Check out GossipCenter's recap on Miss Washington's interview below. For more, be sure to visit ELLE!
On enjoying her career's success:
"I'm the luckiest broad in Hollywood now. To be the lead actor on 'Scandal' and to be in the highest-earning Tarantino movie - I don't get to ask for more."
On ever considered being a model in her younger days:
"I was not that girl. I was a kooky theater kid, silly and goofy and academic."
On what profession she would pick besides acting:
"I imagined I'd be a clinical psychologist, with a focus on how performance shapes identity. I'd figure out ways to use role-playing in the healing of people."
On looking glamorous for her audience:
"I found out I enjoy the process. All these people show up at my house, they all have kits, someone has dresses. It's not all about me. We're able to create stories on the red carpet."




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!