mercredi 8 mai 2013

Megan Fox: Sexy on the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” Set


Reporting for another day of duty, Megan Fox showed up in Midtown Manhattan to film her new project “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” on Tuesday (May 7).
Joined by costar Will Arnett, the “Jennifer’s Body” hottie seemed to be in good spirits as she did some calisthenics to gear up for her scenes.And Megan’s newly-crimsoned locks added to the whole transformational effect of becoming comic book babe April O’Neil.
As for balancing work and motherhood, Fox previously told press, “All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I’ve finally done it. I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is. It’s very hard for me to do this stuff, because I feel like this isn’t my job any more. My job is to be with him.”




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!