vendredi 14 juin 2013

Bethenny Frankel & Bryn: Soho Sweethearts

Posted Friday June 14, 2013 6:05 PM GMT
Enjoying a girls day out in the big city, Bethenny Frankel and her daughter Bryn were spotted out and about in the Soho neighborhood of New York City on Thursday (June 13).
Looking casually chic as always, the Skinnygirl mogul rocked red skinny jeans and a black top while she and here mini me wore matching rain boots.Although the mommy-daughter duo seemed to be in good spirits when the cameras started snapping, it looks like Bethenny had an angering moment earlier in the day.
Taking to her Twitter page to share her frustrations with her followers, the former reality star wrote, "A woman in a restaurant just started shouting at my child telling her that she doesn't want to eat w a little kid staring at her."
"When I tell you that I just exercised patience that I didn't know i had, It is an understatement," Frankel angrily adeed.
Enjoy the pictures of Bethenny Frankel out in NYC with Bryn (June 13).
Photo Credit: INFPhoto.com

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!