mardi 11 juin 2013

Chris Hemsworth: Hard at Work in LA

Posted Tuesday June 11, 2013 11:48 AM GMT
Kicking off another work week, Chris Hemsworth showed up on the set of his new untitled Michael Mann movie in Los Angeles yesterday afternoon (June 10).
The “Thor” hunk kept his shortened coif slicked back as he strolled around the outdoor location in an olive shirt with dark trousers.
And it seems Chris offered some advice to “Man of Steel” stud Henry Cavill as he prepared to take on the iconic Superman role.
Cavill told press, “I did briefly speak to Chris Hemsworth at Comic Con. I just walked up to him and said, ‘Mate! I wanted to say hi, my name is Henry. I’m playing Superman, so what’s it like?’”
“He replied saying, ‘Don’t worry about it. The fans are a lot more supportive than you think. They’re behind you the whole way, so just enjoy it.’ He was a really nice bloke.”
Enjoy the pictures of Chris Hemsworth on the set of his new untitled Michael Mann movie (June 10).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI
filed under Chris Hemsworth, Movies


celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!