jeudi 13 juin 2013

Darius Rucker Talks Fatherhood In Parade


Posted Thursday June 13, 2013 4:28 PM GMT
Thankful that his children are such a big part of his life, Darius Ruckerrecently spoke about his own experience with his father and how that affected him in an interview with Parade magazine.
Not holding onto any bitterness after so long, the country crooner explained, "He was just living his life, I guess. . . I'm not mad at him or anything. I thank him for teaching me what not to do because now I just want to be with my kids all the time. I hope they always know they can ask, 'Dad, do you want to. . .?' And that my answer is 'Yes.'"
Nowadays, the 47-year-old musician plays proud papa to daughters Daniela, 12, and Carey, 18, and son Jack, 8.
Every dad needs an occasional break, however, and Darius relieves his stress on the golf course. Last month, he spent his 47th birthday playing 36 holes at his hometown club in Charleston, South Carolina.
Photo Credit: Getty Images

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!