lundi 17 juin 2013

Heidi Klum Chats About "AGT" on “Today”

Posted Monday June 17, 2013 3:08 PM GMT
Hard at work in the Big Apple, Heidi Klum paid a visit to NBC Studios at Rockefeller Center in Midtown Manhattan today (June 17).
The “Project Runway” hostess was in the house to plug her new gig as a judge on “America’s Got Talent,” and it sounds like she’s having fun as part of the eclectic panel.
When asked about cohort Howie Mandel, Heidi chuckled, "The stuff that comes out of his mouth, he just makes me laugh all the time. There's a lot of comedians also that try out on 'America's Got Talent,' so I'm always judging them next to him. … I'm like, 'You're not as good as Howie Mandel.'"
As for Howard Stern, Klum noted that he’s, well, stern. "But he's also right in what he says. I do like him a lot. He's very much a lamb behind the scenes but when the red light is on and they're recording, then he gets quite stern."
Heidi also confessed that she gets pretty tough during the auditions- "A kid comes on to the stage, and I'm always rooting them. I always hope that they're going to be good, especially when they sing and they're off. I'm like, 'Oh no! Now it's going to be my turn, and I'm going to have to tell the kids truth.' I feel like I have to though. I'm a judge, and I can't say, 'You sounded amazing,' if they didn't."


Enjoy the pictures of of Heidi Klum making an appearance on the "Today Show" (June 17).
Photo Credit: FameFlynet.com



celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal
Celebrity Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!