mardi 11 juin 2013

Joel Madden: Ousted from Aussie Hotel for Pot Possession!

Posted Tuesday June 11, 2013 1:05 PM GMT
Stepping out for his daily duties, Joel Madden caught a limousine ride in Sydney, Australia on Sunday afternoon (June 9).
The Good Charlotte rocker looked a bit grumpy as he tried to avoid the shutterbugs following an embarrassing incident at his hotel earlier in the day.
Via his Tumblr account, Madden shared, "Sunday while I was at work, a hotel employee found a small amount of marijuana in my hotel room."
"The police were called and responded. Sydney is my adopted home and I appreciate the way the NSW police handled the situation. They have informed me there will be no charges. I hope this didn't cause too much drama for anyone."
A manager over at the Darling Hotel told press, “Joel Madden was ejected from the hotel because a small amount of cannabis was found inside his hotel room. In Australia there is a 0 tolerance for this no matter where you are."
Enjoy the pictures of Joel Madden out in Sydney (June 9).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!