vendredi 14 juin 2013

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi: Annex Magazine's Dream Lady

Posted Friday June 14, 2013 5:03 PM GMT
Once known as the party girl on the MTV series "Jersey Shore," Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi reveals how much she's changed in Annex magazine's Dream Issue.
While rocking a few poses for the sexy spread, the 25-year-old reality star opened up about moving on from her wild lifestyle and taking care of her baby boy.Highlights from Miss Polizzi's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visitAnnex!
On juggling work and motherhood:
"With me having a great fiance and a wonderful family it's much easier to get all my work done to continue to grow my brands 'Snooki couture' and 'Snooki' by Nicole Polizzi, and my show 'Snooki & JWOWW' and my future goals."
On her new image:
"I would explain as the world is meeting Nicole for the first time. Everybody knows Snooki the nut job party girl from 'Jersey Shore,' but now everyone's getting to know who I really am: Nicole."
On 'Snooki & JWOWW's' Third Season:
"I know we're both so excited and so happy to have another season! It's all thanks to the fans for always tuning in and supporting us, so THANK YOU!"
Photo Credit: Annex

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!