samedi 15 juin 2013

Salma Hayek in Glam Belleza Latina: I Gained So Much Weight During Pregnancy

Posted Saturday June 15, 2013 10:28 AM GMT
With her upcoming comedy "Grown Up 2" set to hit theaters July 12th, Salma Hayek pitched in on promotions by covering the latest issue of Glam Belleza Latina.
While showing off her gorgeous complexion for the front page shot, the "Freida" beauty chatted about her body during pregnancy and the constant criticism placed on women.
Check out GosspCenter's recap of Miss Hayek's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Glam Belleza Latina!
On gaining 50 pounds during pregnancy:
"I gained so much weight, I got the opportunity to see myself completely disfigured in many different ways - for a very good reason - and I don't regret it for a second. That's when I started appreciating my body. The things that I used to criticize they were not bad after all."
On Hollywood pressures towards women:
"We've got to fight for our confidence every day in modern life because we live in a society that is very harsh to women. You have to be smart and successful and a good mother and beautiful and young and skinny forever."
On getting through her acting struggles:
"Patience is a wonderful skill. It teaches you to enjoy the process and not just result of things."
On making 46 the best year yet:
"I believe that change keeps you young. I'm a late bloomer; I always have been. A lot of women think that this is the [age] when you start getting depressed. To that I say, 'No, no, no, no, no!' I'm having the best time of my life."
Photo Credit: Glam Belleza Latina, FilmMagic
filed under Salma Hayek, Magazines



celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!