lundi 6 mai 2013

Winona Ryder in Interview May 2013: I'm Just Not A Computer Person

Fresh off the premiere of her latest work "The Iceman," Winona Ryder garnered herself some added exposure by covering the May 2013 issue of Interview magazine.
After rocking designer duds from Calvin Klein and Nina Ricci for the Craig McDean photo shoot, the "Edward Scissorhands" beauty opened up about her fun upbringing and her lack of technology skills.
On having politically opinionated parents:
"My parents are awesome, but they're pretty left-wing. They live in Canada now. They moved when Bush was re-elected. You know how a lot of people said they were going to do that? My parents actually did it. So I was raised with what I would say was a healthy alternative political view."
On growing up around new-age technology:
"Most of my memories of my childhood are at City Lights, because that's where I was babysat. I have a whole relationship with technology that I'm struggling with a little bit. I totally acknowledge that there are great things that are happening because of it, but I just have a knee-jerk reaction to the whole 'adapt of die' bit."
On her thoughts about social media:
"It's like if you're not involved with social media now, then you're not relevant or human. But I know I'm being extreme. People are using it to address a lot of really important issues and to support things that I want to support, so I'm coming around. But I've been driving people nuts; I'm just not a computer person."



filed under Winona Ryder, Magazines

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!