mardi 18 juin 2013

Greg Louganis Gets Engaged!

Posted Monday June 17, 2013 11:33 PM GMT
Making a lifelong dream a reality, Greg Louganis will tie the knot with partner Johnny Chaillot this fall.
The Olympic diving champ spoke to People about his paralegal beau, gushing, "I finally met my soul mate – the more I fall in love with Johnny, the more I fall in love with myself. This is what the universe had in store for both of us."
Nowadays, the 53-year-old athlete serves as a mentor for the U.S. Olympic diving team and a judge for the Red Bull Cliff Diving Tour. In his spare time, he enjoys competing in dog agility shows and motivational speaking.
Earlier this year, Greg put his talents to good use by serving as a coach on the ABC reality diving competition, "Splash."
Photo Credit: Getty Images



celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal
Celebrity Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!