mardi 18 juin 2013

Reese Witherspoon Takes Deacon to a Nashville Pool

Posted Tuesday June 18, 2013 1:43 PM GMT
Enjoying the hot summer day, Reese Witherspoon took her son Deacon to a community pool on Monday (June 17).
The “Legally Blonde” beauty donned a plaid top with shorts as her darling son rocked his swim trunks and prepared for a dip in the Nashville gathering spot.
In related news, Reese’s ex-hubby Ryan Phillippe recently explained why he doesn’t want their children following in their footsteps.
"I think there's good and bad people in each and every occupation,” Ryan explained. “If they're tough enough to handle all that would go along with it, then you know.”
"And I've often said and I don't mean to dismiss or demean our industry but I'd like to see them do something a little more meaningful or important," he continued. "If I had the education and what they have offered to them as kids, I may have gone a different way."
Enjoy the pictures of Reese Witherspoon and Deacon heading to the pool in Nashville (June 17).
Photo Credit: FameFlynet.com
filed under Reese Witherspoon




celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal
Celebrity Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!