vendredi 21 juin 2013

Selena Gomez and Ed Sheeran Reportedly Not Hooking Up

Posted Thursday June 20, 2013 8:47 PM GMT
Are they or aren't they? After reports surfaced that Selena Gomez was dating Ed Sheeran, conflicting accounts say the two are just friends.
According to E! News, the pair became pals through the red-haired Brit's tourmate, Taylor Swift, but have not crossed the romance line.
However, it may be difficult to find out if they do ever begin a relationship. In an interview with Fresh 102.7, the 22-year-old musician said of a possible girlfriend, "Even if I did have one, I wouldn't say anything anyway."
Explaining his reasons, Ed continued, "Everyone knows almost everything about me. I make it very clear that I'm cool with people knowing all my personal life through my songs. There's stuff that you want to go home to and have a little bit of an escape, and I think if I was to ever have one I wouldn't be mentioning her every five minutes in an interview."
Photo Credit: Getty Images




celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal
Celebrity Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!