jeudi 20 juin 2013

Snooki: "I'm Praying I Have a Gay Little Boy One Day"

Posted Wednesday June 19, 2013 5:25 PM GMT
From guido chaser to doting mother, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi has ditched her out-of-control partying in favor of more maternal instincts.
On Monday night (June 17), the pint-sized reality star spoke at the TrevorLIVE event which supports LGBTQ youth with crisis intervention and suicide prevention services.
Accompanied by partner-in-crime JWoww, the 25-year-old mama to baby Lorenzo told the audience, "I’m so grateful for The Trevor Project to support the LGBT youth so they have someone there for them because I’m praying I have a gay little boy one day.”
Afterwards, Snooks spoke about how her relationship with her bestie has changed since she became a mom, saying, "When we go out, I feel like I take care of her (Jenni) now, and that's weird." Check out the video of Snooki's comments below.

Photo Credit: Getty Images




celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal
Celebrity Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!