mardi 9 juillet 2013

Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson: “Bridge” Premiere Pals

Posted Tuesday July 9, 2013 10:05 AM GMT
Taking care of some promotional duties, Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson showed up at the series premiere of FX’s “The Bridge” in Los Angeles last night (July 8).
The “Inglourious Basterds” babe looked amazing as she posed with her “Dawson’s Creek” guy outside the DGA Theater in a flirty green and black dress.
Of her relationship with Jackson, Diane told Marie Claire UK, “All relationships are hard. It doesn’t matter what job you have, or how famous or miserable or poor you are. It’s about commitment. The hard part is the timing. When you meet someone, are you ready to make them your number-one priority? I’m grateful that I met a person who feels the same not just about me, but about our relationship.”
Kruger also noted, “For a long time I felt that I was so accomplished, ‘Oh I speak three languages, I travel the world, I’ve seen so many things.’ But when I turned 30 I realized I was an idiot. I didn’t know sh*t about anything.”
Enjoy the pictures of Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson at the series premiere of FX's "The Bridge" (July 8).
Photo Credit: Getty Images



celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal
Celebrity Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!