jeudi 9 mai 2013

Kate Moss: The New Face of St Tropez Tanning Products


She keeps adding impressive titles to her resume, and Kate Moss' latest gig is serving as the new face of St Tropez self-tanning goodies.
In a behind-the-scenes video Ms. Moss looks gorgeous and leaves little to the imagination as she works her magic for the cameras.
Kate told press, “I have used St.Tropez since it started. Around 15 years ago, the first time I went to Ibiza I didn’t want to be the only white person on the beach so I had a St.Tropez.”
“St.Tropez do it so well that you do look natural, you don’t have that fear which I always did of going streaky and not being able to fix it – total nightmare. There is no reason to go around with that pasty pallor anymore, which is really exciting.”
Moss added, “I’m so excited to be working with St.Tropez. I’ve been using the products since they started and it’s a really trustworthy, cool brand. I always feel more confident with a St.Tropez tan!”


filed under Kate Moss

celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!