vendredi 14 juin 2013

Amanda Bynes: I’m Sorry Drake!

Posted Friday June 14, 2013 2:40 PM GMT
Rather than just filtering her impulsive tweets, Amanda Bynes once again finds herself having to apologize for her reckless words.
Earlier today, the “She’s the Man” actress had to backtrack from calling rapperDrake “ugly,” adding that she wants to strike up a friendship.
Amanda tweeted, "I'm sorry about the tweets I said about Drake. I didn't mean what I said. I hope to become friends with him instead of smashing him!"
Bynes also shared her opinion on falling in love- "Everybody's made for someone. You're lucky if you find them or they find you. You know you're in love with someone when you don't want to go a minute without talking to them or seeing them."
Photo Credit: Getty Images, Twitter

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!