vendredi 14 juin 2013

Kate Hudson Loves Lip Balm: Watch Here!

Posted Friday June 14, 2013 4:23 PM GMT
During promotions for Almay skincare, Kate Hudson revealed her number one beauty obsession and why she can’t live without it.
While shooting a new commercial for the brand’s new lip balm, the “Bride Wars” star explained, “I think I reapply lip balm as many times as men think about sex.”
Showing off a number of pretty colors for her pout, Kate added, “I have all ten colors. I keep them in all my purses, my pockets.”
As for where Miss Hudson ranks the new Almay product, she said, “Couldn't live without my babies and couldn't live without music and lip balm.”
Watch the 34-year-old in the clip below!




filed under Kate Hudson, Fashion

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!