lundi 17 juin 2013

Armie Hammer Talks Gun Control & Marriage in ELLE July 2013

Posted Monday June 17, 2013 4:28 PM GMT
With his action film "The Lone Ranger" slated to hit theaters July 3rd, Armie Hammer scored a feature in the July 2013 issue of ELLE magazine.
While rocking a few poses for the Doug Inglish-shot spread, the "Mirror Mirror" hunk opened up about his marriage and shared his thoughts on guns.
Check out a few highlights from Mr. Hammer's interview below. For more, be sure to visit ELLE!
On gun control:
"I'm definitely for responsibility. I don't think Obama is trying to take our guns, and I don't think we have to fight the government to keep them. If you want to go out of a hunting trip and shoot cans with your son and a .22, that's fine. Do I need an AK-47 with a 100-round magazine if I'm going on a hunting trip? No. It is, to borrow a phrase from Confucius, like using a cannon to kill a mosquito. Having just made a Western, it's fun to have a gun on your hip. You're like, 'This is an extension of my manhood.'"
On the roles he wants:
"I love an adventure movie. A guy who is faced with a problem and he has to deal with it, and then there's the adventure - the hero's journey."
On marriage:
"I like the idea of marriage. I like the idea that I Have a best friend. It's just really comforting. I remember being single and trying to date, and it was just stressful and hard. It wasn't fun. This is fun."
Photo Credit: Doug Inglish for ELLE
filed under Armie Hammer, Magazines



celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal
Celebrity Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!