vendredi 14 juin 2013

Demi Lovato In Bliss July 2013: Clubs And Parties Are Boring

Posted Friday June 14, 2013 11:00 AM GMT
She's gearing up for her return to the "X Factor" judges panel, and now Demi Lovato scored the cover spot on Bliss magazine's July 2013 issue.
After rocking a few adorable poses for the front page spread, the "Heart Attack" songstress dished about being done with partying and steering clear from drugs and alcohol.
Check out a few highlights from Miss Lovato's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Bliss!
On staying away from the partying scene:
"I don't go to clubs, I don't go to parties... They're boring, hectic and I don't like being dressed up all the time. I went to a party recently and I played games on my phone the whole time, because it's just not what I'm into. I think getting ready for it was more fun than actually going!"
On avoiding drugs and alcohol:
"If you're around that long enough, you'll get dragged into those things, so I don't put myself in those situations. Eventually you adapt to your environment. I look at a lot of girls who are drunk and falling down, and I don't wanna be one of them. It's just not cute."
On relating to her female fans:
"I think that I've been able to connect to them all on a really personal level because I've been honest and opened up about the things I've been through. I love that some of my fans feel like we know each other, and therefore more people can connect with me."
Photo Credit: Bliss


celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!