dimanche 16 juin 2013

Nick Lachey Talks First Time Father's Day Plans

Posted Friday June 14, 2013 9:20 PM GMT
While out promoting his new lullaby album, Nick Lachey made a stop at the Sing Your Way to Father's Day event at Toys 'R' Us in New York City on Wednesday (June 13).
Excited for his very first Father's Day with his son Camden, the 98 Degrees member dished to Us Weekly on how he's planning to celebrate the upcoming holiday.
"We have a show in Brooklyn that night so he'll [Camden] be here with me and my wife [ Vanessa Minnillo Lachey]. I'm sure she's got something up her sleeve, but I'm the last to know," Lachey said.
"I'm just glad we all got to spend Mother's Day together," Nick explained, "and now we get to spend Father's Day together."
As for what kind of gift he expects, the first time papa says, "We always do what we feel is appropriate, so I didn't go crazy and I don't think she will either. It means more to us to get something meaningful, and the most important thing is being able to spend it with Camden."
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI



celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal
Celebrity Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!