jeudi 13 juin 2013

Paris Hilton Talks House Break-In In ELLE July 2013

Posted Thursday June 13, 2013 2:05 PM GMT
Her 2009 house break-in is now part of the brand new flick "The Bling Ring" and now Paris Hilton finally chats about the infamous event.
In the July 2013 issue of ELLE, the former "Simple Life" starlet showed off her Beverly Hills home to director Sofia Coppola, while discussing what she would say if she encountered the thieves."There's much more to life than all of these possession and everything," Paris explained about what she hopes viewer learn. "And if you want those things, you're going to have to work yourself, just like I did."
When discussing what she would do if she saw the thieves face-to-face, Paris said, "I don't know what I'd do if I saw them. I'm not a confrontational person. But I would literally be like, 'You guys need serious help. And I want my stuff back."
Meanwhile, Sofia dished about her first visit to the heiress' home. "I saw the pillows adorned with [Paris'] face and I took my picture with them. She's such a pop icon and has a sense of humor about herself. I think she was the first to really make herself into a brand. She's so dedicated to her style."
Miss Coppola also dished about what she hopes audiences take from the film, saying, "If nothing else, when people see it, everyone wants a Paris pillow. We might have to make those."
Photo Credit: Sofia Coppola for ELLE


celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!