jeudi 13 juin 2013

Dave Franco In Glamour July 2013: I'm The Weird Cat Guy

Posted Thursday June 13, 2013 1:45 PM GMT
With his new flick "Now You See Me" continuing to dominate the box office,Dave Franco scored a feature in the July 2013 issue of Glamour magazine.
While rocking a few poses for the Ellen von Unwerth-shot spread, the "Warm Bodies" hunk chatted about picking up girls and his Funny or ie
Check out GossipCenter's recapof Mr. Franco's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Glamour!
On attracting more female fans with his online videos:
"I don't think my Funny or Die videos have turned any women on to me, considering most have homoerotic undertones! some people would call the videos twisted, which they are, but I don't walk around trying to offend people."
On having a romancing strategy:
"For me, as I've gotten older, I've adopted the [dating] technique of 'Here I am.' If you don't like it at first, let's not waste our time. I feel pretty comfortable with who I am, as strange as I may be sometimes."
On becoming a cat lover:
"They're Harry and Arturo - each 17 pounds. I bonded with them while James was traveling. And then I told him, 'You're not taking these cats away from me.' I'm the weird cat guy."
Photo Credit: Ellen von Unwerth for Glamour


celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!