jeudi 13 juin 2013

Cher Apologizes To Amanda Bynes

Posted Thursday June 13, 2013 1:35 PM GMT
She may not be encountering too many friendly faces with her recent Twitter attacks, but Amanda Bynes may have found a friend in Cher.
Earlier this week, a fan asked the "If I Could Turn Back Time" singer if she was upset that the former Nickelodeon star called her "ugly and a flop."
Firing back, the 67-year-old icon replied, "Who's that?" After the troubled 27-year-old actress tweeted, "This is my twitter. I say whatever I want. Thanks!," Cher agreed.
Extending an olive branch, the former Mrs. Bono tweeted, "You got That One Right! Sorry about shade, Sweet-Heart, it was unintentional...Promise."
Photo Credit: Getty Images, Twitter


celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!