mercredi 26 juin 2013

Stacy Keibler Says “Good Day New York”

Posted Tuesday June 25, 2013 5:13 PM GMT
Stepping out for some media duties, Stacy Keibler showed up at FOX TV New York studios this morning in Manhattan.
The lovely actress/model was in the house for an interview on “Good Day New York” and she looked gorgeous in a red dress with a big smile as she greeted her fans.
Stacy has been singing the praises of her Clean Cleanse detox diet which she claims has helped her to look and feel better than ever before.
She explained, “My life changed when I did the 21-day clean program. I eliminated sugar, fruit, beans, corn and gluten and looked at it as an experiment with my body.”
As for exercise, Keibler suggested, “My fitness tip is to try and sweat every single day. Even if you can just do jumping jacks in your house for ten minutes, and that’s all you can get in.”
Enjoy the pictures of Stacy Keibler arriving at Fox TV's Good Day New York (June 25).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI
filed under Stacy Keibler




celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal
Celebrity Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!