lundi 17 juin 2013

Kelly Brook: Curvy & Cute Bikini Babe

Posted Monday June 17, 2013 12:48 PM GMT
Treating herself to a relaxing getaway, Kelly Brook showed up on the beach in Cancun, Mexico yesterday afternoon (June 16).
Joined by a gal pal, the British model/actress had all eyes on her thanks to a skimpy bikini and her ample lady curves, and she didn’t seem to mind all the attention.
Kelly recently made trips to Tobago and Mykonos with her boyfriend Danny Cipriani, with whom she reunited earlier this year after splitting with Thom Evans.
Cipriani previously told press, "I'm very happy where I am and I feel very fortunate to have Kelly. But I've got a bad knee so I definitely won't be getting down on one knee any time soon. I think everyone has got their own individual wants. Some want children and marriage, some don't. I may be one or the other. I don't know.”
Enjoy the pictures of Kelly Brook showing off her bikini body in Cancun (June 16).
Photo Credit: FameFlynet.com



celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal
Celebrity Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!