mardi 11 juin 2013

Peter Facinelli Drops By Hotel Café

Posted Tuesday June 11, 2013 1:48 PM GMT
Flying solo for the evening, Peter Facinelli headed over to the Hotel Café in Hollywood last night (June 10).
The “Loosies” hunk donned a camouflage trucker cap with a denim jacket and plaid shirt as he exited the venue after watching Paul McDonald and The Grand Magnolias perform live.
And though his role in the “Twilight Saga” took his career to a whole new level, Peter recently admitted that he nearly skipped the audition.
“I almost didn’t read for Twilight. My agent said, ‘Do you want to do a vampire movie?’ And I was like, ‘No.’ I was totally thinking blood and guts and bats in caves, like some kind of horror movie.”
“They literally talked me into reading the book and I actually enjoyed the book a lot. Then Catherine Hardwicke was directing [Twilight] and I was a fan of hers. So I said I would go in and read for it, for sure, because Catherine is directing it, and I liked the book.”
Enjoy the pictures of Peter Facinelli leaving Hotel Cafe (June 10).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI
filed under Peter Facinelli


celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!