mardi 11 juin 2013

Bob Saget Returns to “Full House” Home

Posted Tuesday June 11, 2013 2:08 PM GMT
He made quite a name for himself as one of the stars of “Full House” back in the 1990s, and Bob Saget recently paid a visit to the iconic Victorian townhouse from the show.
The Danny Tanner actor posted a photo of himself in front of the home along with the caption, “In San Fran. Couldn’t resist.”
Former costars John Stamos and Dave Coulier both weighed in on the pic, stating, “Cool, The Munsters’ house,” and “Can you see if my underpants are still hanging on the gutter?” respectively.
During an interview, Saget explained, "I was going to do a big radio show, and I said to my driver, 'Radio can wait, take me to the Full House house.' It literally was a drive-by. I photobombed the Full House house yesterday. I took like 20 pictures because I thought I didn't look good in any of these -- you can't see the house! You gotta really show that that's the house!"
"It was creepy! Because cars were going by, and I was like I gotta get out of here! And a couple people kinda looked at me. One guy on a moped stopped with a look that was like, 'Oh, come on!' Because it's like, I'm in it! If I'm standing in front of that house . . . some poor lady lives there and it's a well-known house now. People go there and see it like it's a cool thing. It's nice that it's not a negative memory. It's a home-cooked meal memory. So it was kind of weird being there."
Photo Credit: Twitter


celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!