mardi 11 juin 2013

Pregnant Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez: Lovers in Paris

Posted Tuesday June 11, 2013 4:08 PM GMT
Showing off her growing baby bump, Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez stepped out in Paris, France on Tuesday afternoon (June 11).
The 46-year-old actress donned a black blouse with a comfortable maxi skirt as she walked hand-in-hand with her beau through the City of Lights.
As Miss Berry prepares for her second child, she revealed that it was a complete surprise for both her and Olivier.
“I was at the doctor’s when they told me and I was completely shocked,” Halle explained. “I didn’t see it coming. I went to the doctor because I thought I had kidney stones or something.”
Enjoy the pictures of Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez out in Paris (June 11).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI


celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!