mardi 18 juin 2013

Katy Perry Gets All Made Up in Vogue

Posted Monday June 17, 2013 7:30 PM GMT
Sharing her beauty transformation with the world, Katy Perry showed off her makeup routine in a recent Vogue video.
Beginning without a stitch of makeup on, the "Firework" singer starts off with the admission, "I've been dying my hair black since I was fifteen."
Speaking about her evolving look, the 28-year-old pop star explains, "We used to like to do dramatic makeup, but I think we are coming into the more age appropriate field of experimenting."
A onetime spokesperson for Proactiv, Ms. Perry shares, "You know my skin used to be a lot worse than it is, so we would do a lot more coverage because I was insecure about my skin. And, when you're insecure about your skin you just do a lot more."
Though preferring a fresh-faced look, Katy does still enjoy being all made up, saying, "I love a good paint." Check out the video of her transformation below.




filed under Katy Perry, Fashion



celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal
Celebrity Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!