vendredi 14 juin 2013

Stars Sound Off For Father’s Day

Posted Friday June 14, 2013 2:03 PM GMT
There’s no one quite like dad, and some of our favorite celebrities shared what they’ve learned from their proud papas in honor of Father’s Day this weekend.
“Hunger Games” hottie Jennifer Lawrence explained, "My dad always told me, 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.' And have a good sense of humor,” while Brad Pittnoted, "My dad took my brother and me fishing all the time—seemed like we'd go every weekend. Dad taught me how to cast the rod."Mike Rowe shared, “[My dad said] Chop your own wood- it’ll warm you twice!” and Ty Pennington added, "Anything you can imagine is possible, but chances are it won't work on your first try. Take what you learned on the first attempt and don't make the same mistakes again."
As for Mario Andretti, he shared, "What I got from Dad was a set of principles. For him family, patriotism and courage were everything,” and Mike Tysonstated, "You should always do things that build your character and make you a better individual."
Photo Credit: Getty Images

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!