mercredi 8 mai 2013

Diane Kruger: From NYC to LAX


Saying goodbye to the East Coast, Diane Kruger
caught a flight in New York City and landed in Los Angeles last night (May 7).
The “Inglourious Basterds” babe looked a bit tuckered out as she milled around LAX International Airport in a wide brim hat and blue and white polka dot blazer while retrieving her luggage.
And though Diane always looks amazing, she recently confessed that if she’s not careful she tends towards not taking care of herself.
“I do watch what I eat, but not for weight reason. It will sound really pretentious, but when I am really busy I will forget to eat. I feel like I am a little skinny right now because I have just finished a movie and have been flying lots. I try to avoid all processed food, too.”



filed under Diane Kruger, Travel

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!