mardi 11 juin 2013

Kanye West Gives Sneak Peek of Yeezus in NYC

Posted Tuesday June 11, 2013 11:08 AM GMT
Giving some lucky folks a taste of his new ditties, Kanye West held a listening party for his new album Yeezus in New York City last night (June 10).
The “No Church in the Wild” rapper took over Milk Studios and invited famous friends like Q-Tip, Busta Rhymes, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z.
West told the crowd, "I feel as a 36 year-old I've got to the point where I can really influence culture. We're doing 500 locations next weekend, and we're taking the streets, but we're opening it up right here on 14th Street."
As for his new album’s moniker, Kanye declared, "Simply put. West was my slave name. 'Yeezus' is my god name."
Photo Credit: Getty Images
filed under Kanye West, Music


celebrities news, celebrities, news, celebrities Scandal, Scandal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!